I let the girls out of their messy pen into the back yard to graze for a while. The yard has standing water, but is better than the mucky pen. They seemed pleased to be out.
On a very sad note, my friend Charlotte lost her horse Tinker today. Tinker was a good horse and always took good care of Charlotte. I was with her the day she bought him at the auction...she told me to stop her at a certain amount and then when I reminded her, she ignored me and continued to bid. She never regretted spending the extra money on him. Rest in peace Tinker's Jewel.

Thank goodness you did not have a lot of damage. Your horses look relieved to have the rain over with.
ReplyDeleteIt is so sad to lose one of our close companions. Tinker must have been a dandy.
Aw, the horses look happy to be out again. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my that is some serious rain. I am watching another storm right now. Already its a level 1.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are now high and dry. Hopefully it won't take four days.
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's horse. I could only imagine her pain right now and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.