One of our pastors ended his sermon last Sunday with the question..... "What is YOUR dream?" This has been bouncing around in my head since Sunday morning and at first I thought, boy, I must be a loser because I don't have a dream. But this morning, as I was feeding my horses in the dark and Stylin sleepily stuck her tongue in my coffee cup, decided she liked it and went for it again.....I smiled to myself and thought once again just how blessed I am..... I am LIVING my dream.
- I live on 2 acres of land in the city and can keep my horses in my back yard
- I'm married to a kind and gentle man
- My grown daughter calls me everyday and stops by to visit when she can
- Most of my family is nearby and we are close
- I have a wonderful circle of friends
- I have a job (I've worked at the same place for 34 years)
- I serve and worship with a wonderful church family
We may not live "high on the hog", but we have more than we need. Everyday is not perfect but everyday IS a gift. Thanks to Pastor Curran for reminding me!
Lovely post. I too enjoy our morning conversations. I am glad that you are happy. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! It's so great to be living your dream!! I am living mine too. I wish I could add some horse shows into the equation, but maybe later. When the kids are a bit bigger. Wonderful post!
ReplyDeleteYou are living the dream that many people wish for. You have home, family, friends, and your life is enriched even further with pets that you love. God's blessings continue to shine on you.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same, I am grateful every day I get up.
ReplyDelete