I spent this past weekend camping and riding near Eustis, Florida. Since I already wrote it up on my other blog, I'll just direct you there, if you don't mind. We had loads of fun and got some decent pics as well. Narrative and pics of ride.
Thank you for checking in at my blog, "You may be a Pony Cousin, if..." I have carefully considered all of the factors and have determined that there are bloggers out there who are just as "horse crazy" as the Pony Cousins. However, i have found many, many bloggers who have taken "horse crazy" to new heights!
Check in to the blog: http://kjmiddleoftheroad.blogspot.com/2008/11/who-will-be-pony.html Find out if you have what it takes to be a Pony Cousin!
Is that one tree or two? Whichever, it is an amazing size and shape.
ReplyDeleteThat was two oak trees right together. I thought it was too pretty not to photograph.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic ride. It amazes me how much Lousiana looks like florida. with those big mossy trees!! You guys sure go on some fun rides.
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking in at my blog, "You may be a Pony Cousin, if..."
ReplyDeleteI have carefully considered all of the factors and have determined that there are bloggers out there who are just as "horse crazy" as the Pony Cousins. However, i have found many, many bloggers who have taken "horse crazy" to new heights!
Check in to the blog: http://kjmiddleoftheroad.blogspot.com/2008/11/who-will-be-pony.html
Find out if you have what it takes to be a Pony Cousin!
Awww, you've got one pretty horse there. I can't wait to read more about your camping and trail rides.
ReplyDeleteYou are living my dreams I tell ya :)
~Lisa
New Mexico