
I got the camera to work for a few minutes...... put fresh lithium batteries in, but it died very quickly. Guess it may be time to get a new one. I had a terrible headache that wouldn't go away, so I figured riding the horses would make me feel better even if my headache stayed. I got a couple of shots of me and Stylin, but the camera died before I could get one of Dixie.

I took Wednesday off to use up some vacation and spent most of the day finishing the book I was reading....
"The Shack" . It was very moving, whether you are a believer or not. I had a great Thanksgiving with my family at my sister's house. You can read her write up and view family pics at her blog,
Tungett Family Blog. On Saturday before I took the pictures above, Robbin and I participated in a "free sale" at our church. Church members donated toys, household items and clothes for the community a la garage sale but everything was free. We got to the church at 6:00am to sort and set out the clothing items. It turned out really well; several homeless people were helped, families struggling to make ends meet, along with regular folks just looking for a deal.
Jenny brought Maybe home this evening, but I was out at the time. She said there were no big battles between the girls and everyone settled in fine, so she threw them some hay and left. I'll check everyone in the morning when it quits raining. (We really needed some rain so I'm not complaining.)
Oh I love your new Christmasy blog! Very nice!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you and Stylin look great. She is such a good mare. I love to watch the videos of you two. Her lope always looks so nice and smooth.
Hi, I'm Sue and found your blog via "nuzzling muzzles"... I am from Maine, so we are at two different sides of the east coast!!!! just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your blog, and so fun to see what other horse folks do in other parts of the country.... feel free to pop on mine if you wish.... happy day...
ReplyDeleteYou two look great together. Love the new look around here, too.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I've got a little something for you, too:
Paint Horse Approved for you!
Lisa
New Mexico