Hooray for Wal-Mart rubber boots! They go with PJ's, shorts, jeans or just your underwear and sure come in handy when the Florida afternoon thunderstorms cause your horse pen to turn into a quagmire. (Mine aren't these fashionable though.....)
WHOOOHOOO!!! Look at those "sexy" boots there...hehehe
I might need to hit WalMart and see if they have any i nmy size, with some of those wild colors... Ought to shake up the testosterone around here some..LOL
Love those boots! Will have to check that out at Wally World here. I wear the worst looking get-ups when I am doing chores and those boots would sure add to the ensemble! Love your horses, very pretty!
Oh, come on Sis.... show them one of your fashionable photos of you in your rubber boots and shorts! I'm sure I have one somewhere!
ReplyDeleteI think you have one of me in plaid sleep pants and my boots. I don't take pictures of myself when I'm a fashionista! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to get a pair for myself when we go camping!! Bet the boyfriend will just LOVE that!
:o)
WHOOOHOOO!!! Look at those "sexy" boots there...hehehe
ReplyDeleteI might need to hit WalMart and see if they have any i nmy size, with some of those wild colors... Ought to shake up the testosterone around here some..LOL
Oh those are such cool rubber boots! I wish I had some that fashionable. And I agree that they do go with everything. My boots are green.
ReplyDeleteI have to confess that mine are ugly mud brown....but my duaghter has a pair of leopard pattern ones! :)
ReplyDeleteLove those boots! Will have to check that out at Wally World here. I wear the worst looking get-ups when I am doing chores and those boots would sure add to the ensemble! Love your horses, very pretty!
ReplyDelete