Sunday, July 27, 2008

Three of a Kind

I had the opportunity to ride this weekend with my daughter and some friends and what was kind of cool about it was that two of my mare's progeny were riding with us. My daughter rides Stylin's 2000 solid Paint mare and Michele rides Style's 2005 Overo gelding. Michelle S. took a picture of the three of us which turned out well. I'll probably have a nice copy printed and framed.Last weekend I got to serve on Emmaus Women's Walk #62. Boy what a busy but very fulfilling time that was. I got to meet a lot of new people and grow closer to some that I already knew.

Work has been crazy lately as well.... a new aquisition has had our HR department hopping. I had to travel to Portsmouth, VA with our group to do an orientation, then this past week has just been very stressful trying to get everyone in the system. I'll run the first payroll with all the new folks added this Tuesday and we'll see how that goes. Good luck to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.