Sunday, June 22, 2008

Super Sunday

Bobby and I traded Moms for the day. I skipped church and drove to Gainesville to volunteer with my mother in law at St. Francis House to feed the homeless and Bobby went to church then picked my mom up to go purchase a washing machine. I had a really nice time helping out at the soup kitchen. We fed over 175 people lunch today - all kinds... anybody who's hungry. I felt priviledged to help out and very blessed in my life.

Bobby and I took a nice little nap this afternoon then went to dinner at Longhorns in Orange Park..... Yummmmm. When we got home, the rain had stopped and it had cooled down enough, so I got Dixie out, gave her a good grooming and rode for about 45 minutes in the back yard. All in all - a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.