Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June evening


This is my little frog pond - I used to put bleach in it to keep it clean and pretty, but killed a bunch of tadpoles one time and felt guilty. Now it's home to anything that wants to live in it with the exception of mosquitos.




For those who like spotted butts, here's my girl Dixie - 21 yr old grade Appy. Stylin didn't get her picture tonight - she was busy in the back part of the yard. Look at our grass....that's what a couple of good rains will do.


Here's our little "Mighty Dog" Jesse.



And this is Sarah posing with her summer clip. You can still see the gray undercoat....she's a chow mix and just gets way too furry for Florida summers. She's a wonderful Therapy Dog and loves to visit our local Community Hospice.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the happy birthday wish!!

    I LOVE your appy girl!! Wish my appy showed more of her spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow Appy owner and lover! Yep, I liked spotted rumps! ;) I really like your Appy Dixie's color! Love that chestnut leopard look, it has grown on me recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like Dixie - she's my been there, done that horse. She teaches my nephews how to ride and is the safe one I can put guests on.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.