Thursday, March 25, 2010

What is that?

This touching video was sent to me by my sister and really struck a nerve. You may have already seen it on Facebook or elsewhere, but I felt compelled to share it on my blog as well. Enjoy....

3 comments:

  1. It has been a while since I last saw that. Thanks for sharing it again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me cry. First time seeing that.

    As you know my daughter has Aspergers. And one of the symptoms is 'Echolalia', basically repeating words and phrases, oftentimes asking questions.

    I'm ashamed that sometimes I get annoyed and impatient.
    This has been an eye opener for me. Thank you for sharing this.
    I'm going to work on being more patient and understanding now and in the future.

    I love my daughter with all of my heart and I
    don't ever want her to feel bad because of her condition.
    I hope one day she can have the same patience and understanding for me.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it at work and started crying so hard I had to get up and close my office door. It made me realize that I do that same thing to my mother.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.