
Zambito Oaks has a new family member..... Scamper the kitten. (name subject to change :) I've been thinking about a new kitten since one of the barn cats came up missing about 5 months ago, but I really wanted an inside cat. Last week, a friend at work came to me with a sad story about a little kitten that had been found in someone's pool skimmer. I came home, asked my husband what he thought and then decided to go ahead and get the kitten. Well.... he turned out to be an adorable Siamese cross and when I took him to the vet this weekend, he was pronounced a healthy 13 week kitten. The vet gave him a shot, some drops in his nose and eyes and said as soon as he gets his permanent teeth we can get his rabies shot and get him neutered. The dogs have adjusted to him and I'm sure will succumb to his playful nature soon.
I participated in a Poker Ride at Princess Place Preserve on Saturday and we couldn't have ordered up a nicer day. The group that was hosting the ride did an awesome job of keeping everything organized. There were 70 riders and no accidents! You can see more pics of the ride
HERE. The pic above is Cathy on my horse Dixie and Michelle on Cathy's horse Busta. Michelle has been tuning up Busta for Cathy and yes, adults can have fun too !!
he's sosososososososo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!! Very handsome kitty.
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy riding!! I am not brave enough to do trick riding. The poker run looked like fun!!
What funny riding photos. I love that you all have such a great time while riding your horses.
ReplyDeleteAnd Scamper is very cute. How's he working out.
I suggest you call him Skimmer, though.
Seems only appropriate. heheh!
~Lisa