Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good, Bad, Worse

Good news is that Stylin's pretty much back to normal. Bad news is I tried to video myself, and the worse news is that I did in in bad pants and without a sports bra. I set my camera up on the side of my truck, but then neglected to stay where you could see me and I really need to learn how to edit and shorten the video. Live and learn, right?

4 comments:

  1. burn those pants immediately!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this was fun! I don't know how to edit videos either!!

    I didn't even notice the pants being bad. And dang girl you have great legs, they harldy even move when you are loping!! very nice!! I am so out of riding shape, I dont' know if I could ride bareback at all. I would probably fall off. You look great and your horse is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:14 AM

    Your pony sure has a nice easy lope. I'm sorry, i wasnt even watching you...the paint is so captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She used to canter staight up and down like a carousel horse with very little forward movement - I had to learn to let her go.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.