Friday, May 17, 2013

This and That

I've had a great May so far!  Went camping with a couple of my "girls" for a quick weekend.  Went to McCulley's on Saturday and came back home Sunday afternoon.   It rained ALL day on Saturday, but we had a blast hanging out in the barn, chatting and then riding our horses bareback in between showers.
Gotta love my sexy get up, huh?

Cathy and her big boy Busta

Shelly said to heck with riding bareback and she took pictures of us playing around instead,  

Stylin and I having fun cantering around the barn area.

Staying out of the rain and solving the world's problems

The rain finally quit late Saturday night and we woke up to a cool, perfect day.  We got a good 4 hour ride in along some of our favorite trails.


 Shelly on Willie, Cathy on Busta

 Stylin stepped out the whole ride

 Along the pink trail

This bridge on SR 6 is pretty scary for some of our horses when the big semi trucks go overhead !

Last weekend for Mother's Day, my daughter and I went hiking at Goldhead State Park with our dogs, then hit a great little farmers market in her town and had lunch at her place.  It was a perfect day except for the dang red bug (chigger) bites that I got.  

Her pup Teak is growing every day

1 comment:

  1. Sure do miss y'all. I loved all the pics from McCulley's.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.