I'm taking a leave from being a Stephen Minister for a while and figure out where my volunteer time should be spent.
Although I'm not making any resolutions, I want to become more healthy this year and rid myself of some excess poundage. I'm looking forward to the cross Florida Cracker Trail Ride that I've signed up for at the end of February and would like to be a little lighter by then to make things easier on my horse and on my knees.

Sounds like a great New Years Day. You are truly blessed to have a circle of riding friends to keep you getting out there to ride as often as you'd like.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the things I'm going to be working on this year. :)
~Lisa
Thanks again for a great weekend. I am so with you on the weight! We just need to hit the trails together and trot off some of this poundage together. =)
ReplyDelete