My sister won free tickets to the Barry Manilow concert on Wednesday night and invited me. I know, I know.....older singer singing his old hits.....but you know what? It was a great concert and you can't help but sing along with "Mandy", "I Write the Songs", "Nights in New England", etc.... We had excellent tickets - 4th row on the floor.
Some members of our church choir at Mandarin United Medthodist were invited to sing backup on his final song "One Voice". Pretty cool !
He put on a great show and the crowd (mostly older women) absolutely adore him! His voice is still very strong and he sings about as well as he did 30 years ago. I had a fun time - thanks Sis !
Check out these shoes and stuff that we saw in the stairwell of the parking garage...... weird.....





How awesome! Chele and I were talking about that concert today. Not huge Barry fans, but we were betting it was a good show.
ReplyDeleteI'd have probably been singing along too! LOL
ReplyDelete