Monday, January 10, 2011

Making Progress and Product Testing

I had a great week and weekend. To start off with, I exercised 4 days in a row at work - haven't done that in a long while.  Worked half a day on Friday, then Bobby and I went to a dinner party at a friend's house.  I actually made an appetizer to take instead of cheating and swinging by the store. 

On Saturday I rode in Jennings State Forest for almost 6 hours with another group of friends.  It was a breezy, slightly cool day and I got to check out the back side of a loop that I've never completed  before. I was excited to try out my new Go-Girl device that I had purchased on line.  Go-Girl is a funnel that allows a woman to pee standing up and I was really looking forward to not having to drop and squat in the woods this time.  I had practiced at  home and thought I had it down pat.  NOT...  :-)  I waited until I had to go too badly then tried to use the thing without pulling my pants down enough.  It was so funny and I giggled while I was almost wetting my drawers.  Poo -  I wanted it to be as easy as unzipping and going.  It's still a good product if you don't want to sit on a port a pottie seat and even for going in the woods.  I should have practiced in jeans instead of jammy pants.

 Then Saturday night, Bobby and I attended a small wedding in Jacksonville Beach then went to dinner with the wedding party at the Sawgrass Marriott.  Sunday was church, lunch with Mom, hit a couple of stores then headed back home to do some serious poop scooping in the horse pen.  Ended my evening with a long hot soak in the tub with a cup of hot tea and a good book.  (If you like easy, entertaining mysteries, you might like the Hamish McBeth series by M.C. Beaton.  I love them ! ) All and all a busy and productive weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you shared your Go Girl story. You crack me up!

    I am actually quite glad you are testing it out. I'd like to order one. Might come in handy during the CR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very busy but also fun and rewarding week and weekend.
    Thanks for the review. I think I'd like to try it out, too. After my knee surgery, I find it really difficult to squat now...or rather, stand back up after squatting. lol!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.