I forgot to post that Saturday night I went by myself to see Avatar. My husband isn't a big sci-fi or fantasy fan but I have been from my teen years. So I popped some corn, filled a bottle of water and went to the local mall theater. My daughter and another friend talked me into seeing it at the IMAX in 3D and I am glad I did! I won't write a review - there are plenty out there - but will say that I think I have a new favorite movie. I sat there grinning like a fool right by myself and got sucked right in. If you have any inkling to go see it, do it before it leaves the big screen.
Hubby and I almost went to go see last night after we were finished with our Indian dinner in Albuquerque. But the next showing wasn't until 9:30 and that was over an hour away. I was already tired. What an exciting date I am. lol!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how I'll do with it in 3-D, though. Years ago I went and saw Bug's Life in Disney World and my eyes were so blurry and were watering the entire time. beh!
I'd love to see this movie, though.
~Lisa
3D has come a long way.....no headache, no blurry eyes. Big 3D glasses so everyone looks dorky. :-)
ReplyDelete