Monday, February 01, 2010

Everyday Life

On Friday, I went riding with Marilyn and her newest mule Bonnie to put some more hours on my daughter's horse for her. I miss riding my own horse, but it's for a good cause..... 'cause she needs to get in shape for that week long 120 mile Cracker Ride..... har har har :-)

Saturday, Bobby and I attended a day long Leadership Seminar at our church - Mandarin United Methodist Church. It's good to feel like your opinion counts in the future of your church.

On Sunday, we did our regular routine..... Sunday morning church services, then out to lunch with the family, then I took Mom to Walmart. I almost despise going to Walmart, but you can't argue with the prices.
Today I made a day trip to Norfolk, VA for a meeting and saw snow for the first time in about 5 or 6 years. Probably the first time they've seen that much snow in a while as well!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You sure had a busy week! And many different environments, too. Trail, Church, Walmart, and then snowy VA!
    That mule is cute!

    Hey! Gotta question for you. How close are you to Middleburg, Florida 32068? I found a horse on Dream Horse in that area that sounds promising.
    I was wondering if you're not far, that you could maybe check her out for me?? Pretty please? hehe!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure - I'd love to check it out - it's only 25 minutes away. The shipping costs might add a little to the horse's price though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.