Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful....

I am thankful for my mother and that we could share a meal today.

I am thankful for my sisters although we could not be together this Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for my daughter and that she has a loving relationship.

I am thankful for a husband who loves me and is a good, christian man.

I am thankful for my animals, especially for my horses.


I am thankful that I have wonderful friends to share good times with.

I am thankful that men and women volunteer to serve our country to allow me the freedoms I enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! And wonderful words well spoken.
    I'm glad you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved one.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am thankful that my sister is my best friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.