Wednesday, June 17, 2009
35 Years and Counting
I was recognized today for 35 years of service with W&O Supply, Inc.! We had a nice luncheon to recognize about 15 different service awards, but I am the longest tenured employee in the whole company. Who woulda thunk it? This picture is of me and our President & CEO, Jack Guidry. I got flowers, a certificate and a fat check! I even got to make an impromtu speech in front of our whole Jacksonville location of about 65 employees and didn't stutter once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

35 years is unheard of anymore! You go girl! They are very lucky to have had you all these years through all the personnel and physical changes. You should be proud, you deserve it! Now, since you got a fat check, I'll come have lunch with you at your new location and you can buy! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Robb