Saturday, June 03, 2006

Busy Week


We had a busy week and 1/2. Shelly brought Mom back home from TN and visited for a week. She brought Bo & Vance...Allie had to stay back home to work. We always enjoy Shelly's visits - I wish she lived closer.

Ringer got gelded as scheduled and it went smoothly. I think he took advantage of the drug cocktail and slept a little extra after the procedure. It was performed in the shade under the big oak tree and he had his wolf teeth extracted while he was out. I had to exercise him every day for a while to help the swelling go down. We took him out today for his first trail ride in a month and he did really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.