
Time for another posting.... I've been told it can help with insomnia.
Jenny, Cathy and I were able to squeeze a ride in last Wednesday evening. We were sweating up a storm just getting the horses ready and thought we were in for an uncomfortable ride - but a breeze picked up and cooled things off a little. We rode in the forest for about 1-1/2 hours and got back to the trailers right at dark.
Ringer got his first bath this past weekend....well... a good hosing off anyway. He didn't like it much, but he'll learn to love it soon enough.
Got confirmation this week that Jenny and I are going to the 4-H Adult Horsemanship Camp this fall. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my daughter and our horses. Maybe Ringer will be weaned by then and I can take Stylin...that's what I'm aiming for.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.