Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday morning - back to work

Had to get back to a better schedule this morning....the new school year started today so traffic will be horrible. That means feeding up in the dark again....and leaving the house on time... oh well.

We enjoyed a really nice weekend. Bobby and I met Charlotte for a ride at the Ravines early Saturday morning. The weather was nice and we really didn't have to contend with many bugs. We were out of the woods and heading home before it really started getting too hot. I'm still riding Maybe and looking forward to riding Stylin on the trails again.

I keep working with Ringer daily and he's coming along nicely. He's like a human boy though... if there is anything to get into or hurt himself on - he'll do it. I just got one boo-boo healed up and last night I saw a nice, clean 1-1/2 " slice on his leg. Back to doctoring. I'll just consider it more training for both of us. :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.