Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Starting Again

I've been inspired to start blogging again if for no other reason, for myself.  As I logged on, I saw that many of my previous posts had broken picture links.   Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me to repair as much as I can.  Seems that Facebook didn't want to share anymore.  :(

 Sisters -  Shelly, KD, Robbin


The Lord has blessed me so much this past year.  I've been able to earn enough to feed my horses and help my husband with the normal bills.  I've really been learning to let go of worry and allow God to work in my life.  I still get anxious from time to time when I lose a regular cleaning customer, but something always pops up.  I enjoy spending time with the family and am grateful for the time I get to share with Mom who's health is failing.  I get a little more time to spend in my yard and with my animals.  Still getting some riding in here and there.   I've learned to live with less and that was one of my main goals of leaving the corporate world.  

Maybe and Stylin

I spilled some coffee on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and was surprised when it quit working the next day.  ( I really didn't think that the small splash would hurt it.  Duh!)  Luckily for me, the purchase of a ten dollar USB keyboard allows me to keep using it, which is a good thing because of my budget.  Thanks to the computer guy at church for suggesting the fix!

Since I didn't have a job today:  I'm able to work on this rusty, old blog.  I'm getting dinner started early.  I got to visit with my farrier.  I'll be able to go video my friend's mule for sale.  I'll be able to take my dog for a nice, long walk.   I'll just live in the moment and not worry about tomorrow -  Matt 6:24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.