Then....you get to take your favorite horse to the beach for an evening ride on the beach. The breeze is refreshing, you get to spend time with your friends, meet some new ones and enjoy some special time with your horse.
I am so blessed ! As I looked at the mansions that we rode past along the beach.....I knew that I'm really the rich one.

Ack! You're killing me here! Riding my horse on the beach is on my bucket list and I hope someday I get to do it. Yes you are the lucky and rich one...richly blessed!
ReplyDelete~Lisa
We are so blessed! Missing you guys this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWell, I am an over 60 something! Though I live in the land of snow (not last year) I trailer our horses to the beach. I agree with you--it is so soul settling to be there. After a long week of teaching lessons--and being lesson horses--it's so mind clearing for riders and horses as well. Please check out my blog: http://windflowerfarmweekly.blogspot.com/ If you scroll back you will see numerous pics of us at Crane Beach in Ipswich, Mass. I will wish I were in Florida in about a month!! Thanks for a great blog. Ainslie Sheridan
ReplyDelete