Listening to the service
My BIL Tim and my nephew dogs Kobi and Balto
Our Senior Pastor Debbie McLeod
Blessing the turtles
Blessing the beautiful bird
Little bulldog meets Dixie
Cutie Corgi
Pastor CJ Hill
Here are a pile of pictures showing the smiles on the faces of all the pet owners as we all gathered together. All animals were wonderfully behaved...... PHOTOS
Sounds wonderful! We had a Blessing of the Animals service here locally and I had considered taking my dog and my llamas, but I had concerns that some folks may bring their horses, and some horses get freaked out by llamas.
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful that all the animals at the service you attended, were so well behaved and quiet. It's like the understood what they were there for.
~Lisa
Just went and checked out the additional photos. I loved seeing all of the cute Doxies. Looks like Dixie and Stylin were a huge hit with everyone. And they seemed to enjoy all the attention, too.
ReplyDeleteAnd it must still be pretty warm there. The days of wearing shorts and t-shirts are just about over here. NOAA tells us to expect snow this weekend.
~Lisa