
I had a semi busy weekend taking my mom for some last minute shopping, attended our company "Holiday" party, and got a solo ride in on Sunday afternoon. Everyone is busy or out of town, so Stylin and I ventured off on our own.
My neice, Melinda, came in from Tennessee last night and we had a great time catching up over some bowls of nice, hot chili with my sister and my mom. Melinda will be staying with us until the new year and we're excited to have her back for a little while.

Hope everyone is staying warm where you are - we've had some unseasonably cold weather ourselves here in North Florida. Merry Christmas !!
Yeah, I am going through riding buddy withdrawls. I will be glad when things slow down. Pray for me... I am about to go START my Christmas shopping.
ReplyDeleteHa! We just posted on each other's blogs at the same time ! :-)
ReplyDeleteUnseasonably cold weather in Florida? What? 65 F degrees? lol!
ReplyDeleteMy! You have been busy, but you still managed to squeeze in a ride, too. Stylin' looks gorgeous!
Happy Holidays to you and your family,
~Lisa
It is so snowy and cold where you are, no wonder you scoff at us Lisa! :-) We've been having nights in the 20's and 30's and that's way too cold for us!
ReplyDeleteOooh! That IS pretty cold for your area. Are the orange groves suffering at all? Or are the heaters turned on and protecting them?
ReplyDelete~Lisa