Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend





We had a big family reunion type Thanksgiving dinner at a local park. It was so much fun to catch up with our cousins and no one had to have a crowd at their house.


Bobby and I ripped up some old, nasty, stinky carpet from our back porch and hauled it to the dump. Now we need to clean up the concrete floor and paint it. We've been talking about it for ages - it was nice to finally have it done.

I got to ride Saturday and again on Sunday after church. Rode Dixie on Saturday with my friend Cathy, then took Stylin out on Sunday afternoon to meet Mustang and Shelly. Both days were beautiful! I love my friends and my horses!


I bit the bullet and had Stylin shod all the way around today. Her hooves look good and hopefully we'll see an improvement in her toe cracks and being able to ride on different surfaces.




Here's a cute picture of Jen's little mare Maybe.... she loves attention and let me decorate her with this hay string .

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if Stylin got her new feet today. Hope it works out. So far, I am please with Linc's.

    BTW - We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Maybe reminds me of hippy girl. All she needs are some flowers laced in the twine. :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving and some great rides with friends, too. You are truly blessed.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.