Saturday, December 15, 2007

Getting ready.....


I need to be getting ready for Christmas, but I haven't done so yet. No shopping, no decorating - nuttin.


We did go camping with our friends from First Coast Trail Blazers last weekend and had a blast! It was our first Annual Christmas Party and Campout. The weather was coolish in the morning and warm in the afternoon - just perfect. We all stayed on top of our horses - YAY !


Dixie came home from her lease effective Dec 1st. It's good to have her back home - I don't think I'll lease her out anymore. She's just too good to have around here for friends and family to ride.


Work has been crazy - today I just relaxed for most of the day....rode Ringer and Dixie in the back yard. We've got to get Ringer ready to sell for the first of the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.