We didn't go watch the fireworks or anything , but we had a really nice holiday. My Tennessee sister, Shelly came down for the week and left the kids at home. First time ever and I think she really enjoyed some time to herself. I'm doing well on the weight loss program and am looking forward to buying some new clothes to wear on our Canyonlands trip. Bobby and I are starting to get excited - only a week and 1/2 to go.
I took my work friend Karen on a ride this morning and I think she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Dixie took good care of her as she hasn't ridden in over 13 years. We saw four deer, enjoyed some shady trails and we even cantered. She did great !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.