Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

Well, Bobby didn't get any visits from his kids, but he and I had a good weekend. All of his kids live out of town so it's hard to coordinate time together with them.

We worked in the yard putting out seed in the back where the drought and 2 inches of leaf litter had killed the grass. As soon as we got it down and covered it with hay, those dang roosters started rooting around in it. We might be having some chicken stew soon ! We also scouted out a new place to ride off of Old St Augustine Rd... it's called Julington-Durbin Preserve. We had a nice walk to the creek and back....I can't wait to take my pony there to check out the rest of the trails. The entrance is right between two huge condominium complexes but as you go down the trail it's like walking through unspoiled old Florida.

Jenny's continuing to work with Ringer a couple of times a week and he's progressing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.