I had a wonderful, busy weekend. Friday I went to the imaging center and had my thyroid sonogramed (loads of fun, huh?) then stopped by the nursing home to visit Ms. Thelma. After that Robbin, Julian and I met at Waffle House for a leisurely breakfast. We decided to go to Westside Regional Park and had a nice 2 mile hike through the nature trails. Later in the afternoon Bobby and I purchased a new laptop - (it's still in the box ! )
Saturday morning I met a couple of my great riding buddies, Cathy & Traci, and we explored Jennings Forest for about 4 hours - except for getting attacked by ticks it was an enjoyable ride. Stylin was a little ouchy on the hard pack because she had just been trimmed on Thursday, but held up well without her boots. Julian spent the night with us and we watched "Flushed Away". What a cute movie !
Sunday was an all day affair. We got up early, picked up Mom and went to early services and dropped Julian off with his mom then headed out to Newberry to visit the in-laws. Had a great lunch and visit then headed back through the Melrose/Keystone area to visit Jenny and her man Joel. He has a very cute little place on the lake with a nice big piece of lakefront property. It was great to see Jenny so happy. Joel made us feel welcome and Mom even took a short nap on his couch ! We made it back home after an 11 hour day !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.