Thursday, January 04, 2007

Holidays are over





Everyone is trying to get back in to the swing of things at work and home. We had a wonderful visit from my sister Shelly and all of her kids for the week between Christmas and New Years. Robbin, Tim and Julian and Mom also came over and we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. It was loud, hectic and FUN ! We spent most of Christmas Day in Newberry with Bobby's mom who was very sick with pneumonia.

Stylin is recovering well - no sign of lameness and I hope to start riding her this coming week . Bobby and I camped with our friends at the 7BarL Ranch in Live Oak for New Years weekend and had a BLAST!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.