Monday, July 31, 2006

No big news and no new pictures to add. I've been riding as much as possible, but the heat is just too much to ride during the day. Did go for an early morning ride with friends on Saturday out at the Ravines. The yellow flies were bad in patches, but we managed to stay in the shade most of the time, so the ride was pretty good. The dogs are driving me crazy lately - between new dog, Sarah getting potty trained and Millie just sulking when Jenny doesn't take her with - seems I'm always cleaning up dog pee or poop. The crate has helped Sarah a lot though and she is getting better. The chickens that Jenny brought with her when she moved back home are a lot of fun. They just tickle me when they run across the yard to get fed! We lost our grey cat Louis last month to a snake bite or something venomous and he is missed a lot. Ringer is coming along nicely and I'll take some new pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.