Thursday, March 23, 2006

What's going on ................


Ringer is 10 months old now and still as handsome as ever ! I had Bobby take a picture of us in front of the azaleas - (couldn't take off the dorky hat because of hat hair) :)

Stylin and I had a lot of fun at horse camp....well at least I did. Now, if a hoola hoop jumps out of the bushes we'll be prepared! Our obstacle and despooking course was different and useful and we really liked our instructor. I hope they offer the trail course again soon. I took a bunch of pics and you can see them HERE.

I've had a terrible chest cold for a week, but I finally feel better today. It took horse pills and codeine from the doctor to get the rest I needed.

Clinton Anderson is coming to town this weekend and Bobby & I have tickets. Lot's of our friends are going too, so it should be fun - he's a hoot on TV.

Our Happy Trails meeting is tonight at the Chinese restaurant to finalize the plans for our membership ride next month. Hope some people show up.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.