

The terrible aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has filled my heart and my prayers this past week. It's hard to imagine myself without a home, belongings and not knowing if my family was safe. It has made me very grateful for all my blessings.
We stayed home this holiday weekend - partially because of the fuel prices and partly because it felt wrong. I did have a great time riding Stylin each day on the property and working with Ringer. Jenny put her boyfriend, Ben, on Dixie and they went for a ride today in Jennings State Forest.
I hope to start weaning Ringer in about 2 weeks.... he'll be 4 months old. I plan on keeping Stylin at JW Stables for a couple of weeks while she dries up. Stylin should be ready to go to horse camp on October 13th.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.