Saturday, May 28, 2005

Boy, it's been a busy week. It's been hard to get to work on time cuz I want to stay out playing with Ringer in the morning. I've had to start wearing a watch when I go out to feed so I don't lose track of time.

Ringer started limping last Tuesday so I called the vet ... she said just keep an eye on him. By Friday morning it hadn't resolved so I called her again and asked her to please come out and check him over. She found a big staple stuck in his sole - poor youngun! Pus came out when she removed it; she gave him a tetanus shot and said we need to soak his foot twice a day thru the weekend. It's not as hard as I thought it would be - thank goodness. He's such a good boy. He feels 100% better today - no limping at all. Here's some pictures taken today at 1 week old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Glad you stopped by - I look forward to returning the visit to your blog.